Friday 7 December 2012

Status Update


Hey again guys,

Over the last week I haven't worked much on the game, next week should be a lot more productive though, I don't plan to make you guys wait another few months for one update!

Here's my thought process for the week in meme form: http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3qzm68/

Still, FAPCOM has been sending me some tiles for the pharmacy, and I'm starting to build up the levels some more.

I'll get to work on the crouching now that the poll has finished.

Look forward to bringing the next update!

Z

10 comments:

  1. As long as we see an update before Xmas or New Years, I'll be ecstatic. Otherwise I'll simply be good and wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work! This game has great potential! I can't wait!... Well, actually, I can wait... Anyways Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope all is well with you, and dont worry its only been a month
    - masiliima

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lie that you are working hard, and cry that you do not. Now we all do cry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats umm very cynical

      Delete
    2. Yes, sorry for that, i was in my cutthroat mood again

      Delete
    3. Ouch. I am working hard, but not always at this.

      Delete
  5. Heya, first time player. The game is looking great, but I'm embarrassed to say I'm already stuck (either that or I'm at the end of the demo). I made it out of the bar. Where do you go from there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only other place you can head right now is the alley & car park. There's a small gate to the right of the bar (Next update will include a small indication that you can change rooms.)

      Delete