Monday 25 March 2013

A little something...

... you can do to help!

So, no response from FAPCOM yet. I have started working on the 'gallery' (also known as 'The Laboratory').

So, what can you do to help you ask?

Well, I'm looking for people to create some backgrounds for this mode, as I'd like to be able to customise it. I am looking for a nice variety of locales, including:

- Street
- Sewer
- Catwalk
- Whatever you can come up with!


I probably won't pick all of them, but I look forward to seeing what you guys can come up with!

For a small example, here's what the screen looks like (Also, I can do some advanced lighting effects like I have in this background):


Note: Dimensions MUST be 640x480, and images either JPG or PNG

Can you please send your finished works to z.fied@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks again for the support guys!

Z

8 comments:

  1. Up the Irons! Which I realize is a stupid thing to say right here, but whatever. It will be awesome to see some new progress coming up soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, I'm a Maiden fan too, nothing stupid about it :P

      I'll probably do the next release when the laboratory is finished

      Delete
    2. You're the best person ever.

      Delete
  2. Z i did send you the email, waiting for your answer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey. Just an anon wanted to let you know that I love you and am anxiously and patiently waiting for an update kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yoohoo!!!! Z???? where are u? im still waiting for ur answer! i did send u the samples :P

    ReplyDelete