Wednesday 28 November 2012

Small Status Update and Poll


Hey there guys!

Firstly, just want to say that the next update is coming on well, FAPCOM is hard at work making some extra props for the street, and the new areas. I'm finishing up the intro, making the new areas as well.

I've also put up a new poll. This is a questioning wondering if you guys would like a different button for crouching? (If you didn't know already, crouch by aiming and holding down, that'll be included in the player controls.) I think that aiming and holding down works as crouching, and I want to minimise the amount of controls used, but I'll leave it with you guys.

Also, I gave the player diagonal movement as asked, and it became far too easy to dodge enemies, and the player can also get stuck in some walls with this, so I have once again removed it.


One last thing: I'm currently looking for a voice actor to be the new Rebecca, and also an artist to do the gameover CGs. Let me know if you would like to fill one of those positions!

Thanks everyone,

Z

6 comments:

  1. please make an animation for mouth rape love your game so mutch but with blowjobs it schould be muuuuuuch better :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply; I just got some free time. :)

      Anyway, fellatio is definitely on the agenda, but right now ZFied needs me to do another sex sprite to test some ideas that were suggested by other people. Hopefully a BJ scene won't be too far down the line!

      Delete
  2. Hey man just wanted to say the game is great, a couple of things to point out (which you may already be aware of). If you are traveling up and down the lanes a zombie can't hit you, and when Rebecca takes it from the dog her legs look really...weird. They look really unnatural and splayed out, I think it would be better, considering the angle, to not have her feet showing at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm, you're absolutely right that DOES look awkward. I was just afraid I'd be cheaping out on work if I didn't draw legs at all. Thanks for that.

      I'll add that in to a list I'm compiling of certain sprites that need adjusting. Most need animation fixes, but I think I can prioritize the small fixes that are quicker to do.

      Delete
  3. keep up the good work guys, im havin fun with this new update

    - masiliima

    ReplyDelete