Monday 12 December 2011

The Wait continues...

One of the things that really upsets me is when I disappoint big fans, and I've been extremely busy with my personal life and achieving my goals, so therefore, time devoted to this has been miniscule/non-existant.

Also, I can't really work on the game much further, as FAPCOM is redoing all the sprites over again, which requires me making quite a large portion of the game again too. On the plus side, the sprites will look very good!


With the amount of work being put in at the moment (aka. none), I couldn't really put an estimate on when the next update will be. I think I'll make quite a bit before releasing the next chapter, as I don't want to make you feel like it was a pointless wait.

9 comments:

  1. At least we are glad to hear a word from you after a long time :-). If you haven't said anything then we might wonder that you may have abandoned this project due to lack of interest like Uriel had left his which was 'Mitsuko X' & that disappointed everyone who enjoyed the game while waiting for new updates. http://urielmanx7.blogspot.com/?zx=5aeb4230a4594734

    We do understand that remaking the entire game will take quite a lot of time & I have been checking your blog every now and then for new comments and updates. Wish you could keep us up to date at least once every week so we don't have to worry bout pointless waiting. You can continue achieving your real life aim but also don't forget bout us and your project that we are so desperate bout ;-). My advice to you is to give a word to everyone on LOK & ULMF forum so that they at least know you are still active. Good Luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes all we can do is wait, and this project looks, feels, and dare I say tastes like it is worth waiting for.

    On the off note congrats on working towards your goals. Those are always fun. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kind of you to mention something on the blog, but you may want to let peeps know the word over at the LoK and Ulmf forums as well.

    As to IRL concerns, obviously they trump hobbies like this, but I hope you do continue to make the game, as it's grown on me somewhat and I'm interested in seeing the various improvements you talked about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good thing comes to those who wait.

    Thanks for the update, yes IRL stuff matters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been checking by this blog quite frequently, good to hear it's still in motion :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. well its good to hear from you at least, now we know the game aint dead

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hit Fapcom up about those sprites!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, no rush. RE took about 4 years before it was released.

    Not that i'm expecting it to take that long, mind you... >.>

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would wait 4 years if the game is great and is covered rather liberally with awesome sauce.

    ReplyDelete