Tuesday 12 February 2013

Quick Little Update


Hey again guys.

I'm a little surprised almost everybody seemed so forgiving and patient. Thank you all for being fans.

The update seems to be going a little better now, I managed to iron out the merchant screen bug, and I also just finished this:






Final thoughts on it? I still need to add some blood to it, and also I need to separate layers for clothes. Here's a little test (It appears I can just layer the clothes over the basic colors, but under the shading, and it still looks good):



 I'm getting into the habit of balancing work. Sleep still isn't happening, but I doubt that will change anytime soon.

Thanks again.

Z

11 comments:

  1. She.... Scares me...
    And that usually doesn't happen....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL but Z its ok and the layers look good i will also try to donate again soon
      - masiliima

      Delete
  2. I recommend Zzzquil, or its British equivalent if you don't have one available. Fair warning though, taking the full dose before bed WILL gain you at least one to three additional hours of sleep, and is likely to leave you groggy the rest of the day (or right about till its time to go to sleep again :p) I recommend taking only a half dose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to avoid medication as much as possible, I feel like I'll get addicted to it if I start.

      Delete
  3. Regarding the CG. Its looking good, though I would recommend working on the eyes perhaps. They look a little...

    Well, disturbing is the only word I can use. Otherwise it looks excellent. I can't wait to see one of her being gang-banged or covered in cum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. face looks weird and the eyes are silly.
    try working a bit on the jaw and the general alignment of the face.
    I believe this angle is a bit hard to work with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the general face shape was ok, just the eyes were wrong imo.

      And yeah, this angle is really hard to work with.

      Delete
  5. needs more jizz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. needs more ahegao too

      Delete
    2. That will come with other CGs, this one's purely the 'zombie food' GO image.

      Delete