Saturday 3 September 2011

Some Good News

As I'm sure you've all been noticed, morale has certainly dropped as we get closer to the uni/school starts. While it hasn't affected me, even though my course starts next week, the rest of the team appears to have been hit hard.

However, the title of this post is 'Some Good News' and that's what I'm going to post.

So me and Thaedael were discussing what we were going to do last night, then suddenly ANoob decided to log on, telling me that he's got a new modem and that he's back for good this time! (well, fingers crossed) He spent yesterday catching up on where we're at, which is why I've got him down as doing 'Nothing' at the moment.


Unfortunately, Pen still hasn't been on in a while, so until she comes back on, I'm blanking her out.


Oh, and a short little bit of progress:

Boutique Exterior
Inventory space for 'Special' item (Taser)
Last Part of Prologue (I'm probably going to remove chapters)

In the next update, I'm not sure whether I'll have the Taser usable, since I'd like to wait for an animation for it first.

3 comments:

  1. Well it looks like every1 is finally back on the team. they were down to 4 but its restored. good to see u finally manage to get back in contact with Pen & especially ANoob. the only prob is those 2 are just getting started

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pen went from being halfway done to hasn't even started yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, like ANoob, Pen needs to catch up on where we're at, and I need to find out where she's at, so I've put her to nothing until I find out.

    And @ Agentmax, technically we were down to 2, but things are improving now.

    ReplyDelete