Saturday 10 September 2011

Status Report

It's that time of the week where I let you all know how everything's going!

Basically, my course starts on Monday, and while my timetable isn't exactly strict, I'll be doing tons of extra stuff, so as I already said, updates will not be as frequent as they were (... which wasn't very frequent at all, haha)

Yesterday, Thaedael quit and is now focusing solely on moderating LoK, and I wish him all the best with that.

As I'm sure you noticed, both ANoob and Pen are back after their long downtimes, with ANoob starting on Inventory sprites and Pen finishing the door animation.

Finally, FAPCOM is working extra hard as always, and has done more animation.


And here's the actual progress on the game:

Fixed a couple of small bugs
"Submit" during grapples is now C instead of X.
Chapter 1 Ending - Start on Chapter 2 (I've removed chapters though)
Zombie + Reb Biting Animation

There hasn't been a lot getting done, I know, but ANoob and Pen had to catch up on where we're at, I moved, had to get ready for my course, same as Catgirl.


Also, I'm putting up a poll now regarding my OST once again, I'd like to see who is interested in it. Currently the music clocks up at around 32 minutes, and that's not even with all of the conversions from the old MIDI. Since I'm not charging anything for the game, it'd be nice to know that people would be interested in buying the music.


P.S. Got a tester, RyaKun, so there shouldn't be any bugs when I release new updates from now on. Also, Bluelight from the forums has done some voicing for the Bar Owner (in the opening scene). Thanks to both of those!

P.P.S. Hoping for an update next week. Stay tuned on that one.

Z-Fied

7 comments:

  1. I've played the demo so far, and one thing I'd like to see different, would be an actual health meter, as opposed to the meter. Also, perhaps when a zombie attacks you it gets into a struggle like from RE5, and if you fail that, then you go into the sex one? Perhaps it's a bit too much, but hey, I think it's a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, well I don't dislike RE5 as a game, just as a Resident Evil game. It's living off of the name of a series. It's funny how people assume that all the Resident Evils were like 4 onwards since they're on the modern consoles.

    Either way, I may think about adding in HUD changes some way or another, so you may get your health bar...

    However, those who like the HUD as it is now, don't worry, that's staying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For your poll question, I guess my answer depends on price. Any idea how much you'll be charging?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The price I'm planning to charge is $10. I'll be throwing in more than enough things to make it worth more than $10 though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, looks like that price hasn't sat well with people >.> I'll lower it for you strangers, but much more and i might as well give it away :/ ... I'm going to say $8, and that's the best bargain you're going to get, stranger.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So i understand that you need money and all so i would likely buy it to support you more than anything but really i'm in the same boat just about to get in to college.

    ReplyDelete